Friday, January 16, 2009

Having Problems Running Audios and Videos?


I have heard from a few people that they are having trouble listening or watching or loading audios and videos on this website and linked websites (A Heart for God's Glory and My Favorite Music).

Last December I ran into the same problem and after some research found that my flash-player had somehow been corrupted, as well as my Winsock configuration. For those of you who don’t know what that means – I am with you! But in spite of my ignorance, after spending some time doing more research I was able to solve both problems.

1) If you are having this problem, first try replacing your flash-player. You will need to uninstall your current flash-player and then install the most recent updated one. I have posted both programs for you here.

For the program to uninstall your current flash-player, Click Here.

For the program to install the most recent updated flash-player, Click Here.

After you have done both of these, shut down your computer, start it up again, and try listening/watching/loading audios and videos.

2) If you are still having problems hearing/watching/loading audios and videos, then try repairing/resetting your Winsock settings. Again I have posted the program for you below.

For the program to repair/reset your Winsock, Click Here.

May God bless you with patience and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment